Home My Books About Me Contests

Monday, January 9, 2012

More Magazine Coverage... This Time I'm In TIME!!!!


Run, bike, ski, do whatever you have to do to get to the newsstands today! Ladies and gentlemen, I'm in TIME magazine's January 9th issue about things to know about for 2012. If this isn't supercalafragalistic, I don't know what is!!! In a really funny article detailing the media, sports, and political face-offs to watch for in the new year, TIME has Pandemonium (the second book in the Delirium trilogy) pitted against Insurgent by Veronica Roth (which is also the second in a YA trilogy). It's on, Veronica!... Just kidding! She's actually a cool-as-heck author I've had the privilege of traveling and hanging with. So congrats to her, too, for having her book featured in TIME! And congrats to me! Cheers!

14 comments:

Anastasia Haratourian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anastasia Haratourian said...

I love your and Veronicas book!! They're beyond amazing!:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's so awesome!! I'm looking forward to reading both Pandemonium and Insurgent this year. I got both Delirium and Divergent for Christmas, and I loved them both. :)

And personally, I think the idea of love as a disease is simply brilliant! I'm jealous of your ingenuity. ;)

Congrats on the feature in TIME, I'm so happy for you!

Kristin Rae said...

Congrats! :)

The Reading Enchantress said...

Congratulations Lauren! But I'm not surprised, you're awesome :) Counting down the days to Pandemonium...!

Kris @Imaginary Reads said...

Thanks is so cool. Congrats!!

Lucia (iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books) said...

Wow, that is so awesome. Congrats!! I just got Pandemonium in the mail Saturday. Can't wait to start!!

Natalie Aguirre said...

Congrats. I'm so excited for you. You totally deserve it. Can't wait to read Pandemonium.

Stephanie said...

I can't wait for both! Congratulations!

Jo said...

Congratulations! I've got to look out for you name when I get my hands on that copy of Time.

Ella Preuss said...

Congrats, Lauren! That is amazing!!!

Bethany Neal said...

This is amazing and well deserved. Congrats!!!

Shelby said...

Congrats! I cant wait to read Pandemonium (as well as Insurgent... im a fan of both series!) but shhhh i like Delirium better! :)
Shelby

Unknown said...

Very nice article Obat Alami Kanker Leher

Rahim
| Obat Alami Demam

Berdarah
| Obat Alami Liver | Obat Alami

Tuberkulosis
| Obat Alami Epilepsi |

Obat Alami Diabetes |

Obat Alami Perut

Kembung
| Obat Alami Kencing

Manis
| Obat Alami Hepatitis B

| Obat Alami Darah

Tinggi
| Obat Alami Asam

Lambung
| Obat Alami Batu

Empedu
| Obat Alami Kencing

Batu
| Obat Alami Sinusitis |

Obat Alami Kolesterol |

Obat Alami Ayan | Obat Alami Radang

Sendi
| Obat Alami Kanker

Rahim
| Obat Alami Hepatitis A

| Obat Alami Gula

Darah
| Obat Alami Batu Ginjal |

Obat Alami Radang Paru

Paru
| Obat Alami Miom | Obat Alami Maag Akut

| Obat Alami Maag

Kronis
| Obat Alami Kista

Ovarium
| Obat Alami Hepatitis |

Obat Alami Asma | Obat Alami Asam Urat

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.