Home My Books About Me Contests

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Give Props to Germany!

My German readers are loyal fans, so I have to give props to them for showing me so much love these past two years!
Delirium
was nominated for the Leserpreis this year in their "Kinder-/Jugendbuch" category (Before I Fall was nominated in 2010). This is a huge honor and I'm so thankful to them for supporting my books, and hosting me earlier this fall when I visited Frankfurt. Voting is open until November 27th, so pay the Germans a visit, and support Delirium by clicking here to vote. I'll be eternally grateful!
And while you're at it, make sure you show your home-country love by voting for me in the latest rounds of the 2011 Goodreads Choice awards!

xoLauren
 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.