Home My Books About Me Contests

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

2011 Goodreads Choice Awards

Goodreads is hosting their 3rd Annual Goodreads Choice Awards, and guess what? I have been nominated in 4 categories!!! I am so elated, and filled with gratitude for all of my incredible fans out there! Thank you, thank you, thank you--if I could, I would bake you all RAINBOW COOKIES OF THANKS!

Now do me a favor and vote HERE ...so I can actually WIN! Ha! This is one of the few book awards that is awarded based completely on fan votes, so speak up and voice your opinion. As an FYI, I was nominated in the categories below:

Favorite Book of 2011
Delirium by Lauren Oliver

Best Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction
Delirium by Lauren Oliver

Best Middle Grade & Children's
Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver

Best Goodreads Author
Delirium by Lauren Oliver

Voting ends on November 30, you have to vote for your faves by November 13 to get them into the semifinals! Don't delay, VOTE NOW!!! :)

xoLauren


 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.