Home My Books About Me Contests

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

L&P, Internationally




Hi all--

Greetings from 30,000 feet! I'm currently on my way back to NYC after Leg #1 of my tour. I'll get a luxurious four hours at home to do laundry and smooch my fiance, and then it's off to Germany tomorrow. (Stay tuned for my Top Ten List tomorrow--I'll let you know all the things I'm super psyched about in the land of spaetzle and beer!).

I've had a few FAB events in Minneapolis and Milwaukee. Midwest does it best! Check out some cutie pie pics from my time at Wild Rumpus, where I discovered my innate love for ferrets (so floppy!) and was interrupted by a vocally insistent cockatoo during my reading.

One more cool thing. I happened upon this awesome Spanish rendition of the L & P cover online. It's VERY different from the US cover (if you haven't seen it yet, what are you waiting for??), but I kinda dig it. What do you think?

6 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.