Home My Books About Me Contests

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wanna Read My Book?

Come on, you know you do. :)

So...there's a dearth of available galleys (I only have one copy in my possession!) and a few wonderfully enthusiastic bloggers/reviewers have been asking to read my book, so I decided to send my galley off on a little cross-country adventure. On its journey, it will make pit-stops at the homes of interested readers, before jaunting off to the next location. Think of it like the Sisterhood of the Traveling Copy of Before I Fall.

Comment back with your email if you're interested in placing your house/office/school as one of the Destination Stops on my book's road trip. The only catch is you will have to send the book on to the next reader after reading, which means 1. You have to pay for postage :( and 2. You can't, like, horde the book under your bed for five weeks.

On the plus side, you'll get an early, early look since the book isn't out until March 2010! And being a trendsetter is always good. :)

14 comments:

Eleni said...

Yessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! lol - sorry a bit much? I promise I'll read it and send it out to one of my bloggers that are looking forward to reading it :) Here's my e-mail Lauren: lafemmereaders@yahoo.com...I hope I'm the first!

Lenore Appelhans said...

What a fun idea! It will be interesting to see where all it goes.

PS - My head tells me to be generous and donate my copy to the cause, but my heart has it under lock and key because I am going to want to read it like 3 more times before it comes out :)

Unknown said...

Count me in! I really have been wanting to read this. I promise to take care of it.

neverendingshelf@gmail.com

Sarah Woodard said...

Count me in. It looks so amazing.
sarahbear119@hotmail.com

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carla said...

Oh, this is such a great idea. I'm in the UK too, I hope this won't affect it. I'm more than happy to pay for postage etc and then send on from me internationally *crosses fingers and toes*

I am really looking forward to this book. Hope you had a good time in London.

1lovessam@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi, you accidentally sent an email to me @ilovesam, instead of sending it to this young lady @1lovessam

prophecygirl said...

I'm in the UK, if that's okay... great idea!

- Jenny
buffy_chosen@hotmail.com

Carla said...

If my email is causing problems you can use

carla2786@yahoo.co.uk

Lauren Oliver said...

Sorry for that, Sam--Carla, I'm glad you still managed to get in touch with me anyway!

xo
L

barnsdale11 said...

Well, if people in the UK can get in... can someone in Spain get in, too? I'm really looking forward to reading your book, it looks amazing.

librojoven@hotmail.com

Erica said...

I would absolutely love to be on the tour! I cannot wait for Before I Fall!

:) Erica
thebookcellar@wi.rr.com

Unknown said...

OMG, this is soo neat - I would LOVE to be considered - though I am not a reviewer, I dont have a blog, but OMG I would love love - I am a mom, with a 10 year old daughter, whose crazy about YA fiction...I am in the US, Virginia near DC if that matters.

Jaz.Trio@verizon.net

Cindy said...

Is it way too late to be considered?

simplelifeandreading[at]yahoo[dot]com

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.