Home My Books About Me Contests

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Martha's Vineyard

Day # 3 in Martha's Vineyard (and, incidentally, Day # 3 sans the evil of cigarettes)....

My sister has accused me of maintaining the World's Most Boring Blog--which, as anybody who has ever perused the internet should know--is a fairly aggressive claim, so I'll keep this short. Beautiful bike paths + spacious rental house + lots of books and card games and writing time = heaven. 

In other words, so far so good. 

At some point will blog about my BEA experiences last week (my first BEA ever!), but for now am back to writing/reading/reveling in vacation-y goodness...and plotting the various flavors of ice cream I am planning to put down in the next two hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.