Home My Books About Me Contests

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Rambles

This weekend I went to DC to watch my sister receive her Ph.D. from the University of Maryland...yay Dr. Lizzie!

My weekend activities are of a decidedly less intellectual bent. I cannot wait to go to a barbecue this afternoon, and the next twenty-four hours should be full of much revelry/day-drinking in Prospect Park. 

And yes, yes, I'll get some writing in there too...The adult book proposal I'm working on is (shockingly) beginning to take shape, and I'm only three chapters away from finishing a second YA book! I'll use almost any excuse to celebrate; I think both are perfectly valid reasons. :)

Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.